Wednesday, February 2, 2011

20 inches....woah

 So, this is the corner of Western and Wilson-they've got both streets pretty clear but.......
 If you are parked on the street or if you are on a side street-you're not going anywhere unless.....
 You are like these girls, bundled in your down snowsuits (Chicagoans are prepared) shoveling your way out-GIRL POWER....they weren't really workin fast, but I have faith that by now, they are def out ;)
 Side street right next to the Daily-only thing cleared here is the sidewalk which was pretty empty
I wanted to give a scale of the drifts and the plow pile ups-that is an f-150 driving past the above side street on Wilson and those are footprints because when crossing this street you walk up a mini hill of snow drift-I also saw a few boys sledding down the sidewalks but at this point I had ravioli takeout box that needed to be kept horizontal. I will just say it was sooooo CUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment