Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Holy snow-Chicago is covered!!!! It's actually kinda pretty :-/

So feeling pretty good about starting a blog last night, I went to bed with warm fuzzy feelings and had wonderful dreams ;)
The warm fuzzy dreams could have come about because I knew today would also result in a snow day-schools here decided to announce YESTERDAY at 3 that they were shutting down-totally cool with me. Coming from a girl very familiar with snow days, snowmen and snowshoes come out on these magical days It just makes me smile ;-) I know some of u r yelling at me-but it's true, I love snow days!!
Anyways, here are a few pictures of the neighborhood-I must say Lincoln square has cleaned up pretty well. There are also young families out and about playing in the snow and littlkilmer in snow are hilarious. There arent many places open but the ones that are have employees that deserve a big tip because they r making your fun snow day better and unfortunately they don't get to have a fun snow day so be nice, be patient and tip big because they deserve a monetary treat!!
Although I am in snow day mode, I do have sewing to do for class-gotta run!!
Stay warm, stay safe-build a snowfort and have a snowball fight!! Snowdays are for the young at heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment