Thursday, February 3, 2011

Charles Frederick Worth-father of haute couture

I have been browsing many images of haute couture and I stumbled on a garment done by Charles Worth and I fear that many, like myself, tend to overlook this powerhouse designer because his garments were created so long ago and the House of Worth hasn't been in the headlines in years.  He is still the father of haute couture and his garments were STUNNING!!!!  After narrowing my search to "worth couture" I found many beautiful pix that I am going to use as inspiration for my Baroque Twist line. Here are some inspiration pix-i'll add some sketches later!!! xoxox


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what your collection looks like with this inspiration. They are truly stunning. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sarah! it's ashley, from BWW. cute blog, following u :)

    x

    http://stiletto-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete