Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello World

Well, hello there.  I am really excited about this new blog :) This is my first blog so I guess I should just start by telling you about myself.  I am 27 and I am living in Chicago with my wonderful boyfriend.  We are super foodies so we try to take advantage of all the great places in our neighborhood on the regular.  We also love to create food and I have a little black book of my secret recipes that will someday grace the pages of the menu at my dream bed and breakfast on a self sustainable farm (oh yea-I dream in very specific terms ;) tehe)
  I am finishing up a bachelor's degree in fashion design and I hope to be launching a small private line with in the next two years.  I look forward to sharing the progress of this line with you via sketches and photo timelines ;) As a student in an art program I also have many random sketches and art projects that I will share as long as the criticism is playful and polite. I do not claim to be an artist beyond the use of a needle and thread so do not expect picasso or warhol, just some random thoughts, funky croquis and garment sketches.
 I also really REALLY really enjoy shopping and finding super deals.  I will try to post as much as I can with tips, sale alerts and sometimes there will be items I have for sale (I rarely sell items from my personal collection, but when I do-you will be the first to know!!) I really enjoy giving advice about shopping, styling, interior decorating and cooking and pretty much anything so if you have a question, email me and I will try to research and answer you as soon as possible!!
I really hope we can create a fun environment on this blog and I want to thank you for reading my thoughts ;)
 xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss Sarah,
    Love the blog and look forward to seeing your creations and thoughts. I will be jealous though when you tell your followers about fantastic deals available in the Windy City because I won't be able to take advantage of them. Oh wait, I have a personal shopper! Love you tons,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete